Sunday, October 12, 2008

It is definitely getting worse

I drove by a Kroger on my way to drop my daughter at school. This Kroger usually has gas in the mornings. Last week waits varied from 5 to 15 cars. This morning there were no less than 70 cars waiting in 2 lines to get gas. I talked with the manager (who was out in the parking lot) and one of the drivers. Wait time seems to be 45 minutes. By far this is the worst I've seen since the whole nonsense began. We didn't go far last weekend even though there were things we wanted to do. We stayed home instead to save the gas for the daily commute and errands. Now an official with AAA South is saying it will be another two weeks before we see normal again.

Oh and it seems our governor can't be bothered with this, since apparently he is out of the country.

No comments: